Highgate Playgroup was established in 1997 as a not-for-profit incorporated association, governed by a constitution. We are a member of Playgroup WA, and are run by a group of dedicated members elected to the management committee, volunteering time, skills and services to run and promote playgroup.
We are committed to providing a fun, safe, and vibrant centre for parents/caregivers and children to share and come together in a social setting.
Our dedicated and custom built centre is fully equipped with:
- Full kitchen (including coffee machine) and food preparation area
- Toilet and baby change facilities
- Large range of indoor and outdoor toys, including dress-ups, role play, musical instruments, and books suitable for 0 – 5 year olds
- Craft supplies and equipment
- Air conditioning and heating
- Fully enclosed outdoor play area, shaded by large gum trees overlooking Forrest Park
Check out the Membership & Session Details page for more information on becoming a member.
Our centre is also the perfect place to host children birthday parties and gatherings, and is available to our members, our members family and friends and to non-members, to hire out for private functions outside of session times. Check out the Venue Hire & Events page for more details.
Our Session & Events Calendar provides and up to date list of available & active sessions, as well as upcoming events.