Highgate Playgroup was established in 1997 as a not-for-profit incorporated association, governed by a constitution. We are a member of Playgroup WA, and are run by a group of dedicated members elected to the management committee, volunteering time, skills and services to run and promote playgroup.
We are committed to providing a fun, safe, and vibrant centre for parents/caregivers and children to share and come together in a social setting.
Our dedicated and custom built centre is fully equipped with:
- Full kitchen (including coffee machine) and food preparation area
- Toilet and baby change facilities
- Large range of indoor and outdoor toys, including dress-ups, role play, musical instruments, and books suitable for 0 – 5 year olds
- Craft supplies and equipment
- Air conditioning and heating
- Fully enclosed outdoor play area, shaded by large gum trees overlooking Forrest Park
Our centre is also the perfect place to host children birthday parties and gatherings, and is available to our members to hire out for private functions outside of session times. For venue hire enquiries, email us on email@example.com.